Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mexico City Blues

  1. #1
    Inactive Member filmspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2002
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude i hear you, I'm from Mexico but have lived in L.A. all my life I may be in your city working on a Tony Scott film real soon and hope to shoot some stuff in the future,we have a house in Mexico,but sad to say i have not been there since 1979 [img]frown.gif[/img] any way i love the indi films that come from Mexico if you need film,and stuff maybe we can get together and set-up a way to have your film develop.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gaspacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Hello,
    I'm a filmaker in Mexico City strugling to make Super8 and other low budget films, however Super 8 is sadly all but dead in Mexico. Kodak does not sell or procces any Super 8 stock, nor does anyone else. I will soon try to develop Plus-x in a bucket with instructions downloaded from the net, I know it's sad. And hopefully I'll soon be able to order one of those plastic processing tanks (any info on that would be appreciated) and get something going.
    I can?t fanthom where all the tanks and equipment people used in the 70s went to.
    The only good thing is getting tons of old reels at flea markets. I?ve found some jewls.
    Well, I just thought I?d share my Blues with you guys.

    If anyone knows of ANYTHING super 8 related going on in Mexico or Latin America, please let me know. Whats that they say about missery and company?...

    Elias

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •